• Device integrated with main handle, allowing easy preparation.
• Solid tip allows for easier tissue penetration
• Creates spherical ablations up to 4 cm
• Dynamic real-time temperature readings
• Infusion-based system increases ablation zone conductivity
• Needle ablation
• Used for percutaneous, laparoscopic and open cases
• Four active dies plus active trocar tip
• Thermocouple at the tip of each active matrix
The Model 1500X RF Generator is specifically designed for use with RITA devices. It is the most modern radio frequency generation system with advanced technological features, including software upgrade capabilities, potential for 250 watts of power and three flexible serial ports. The IntelliFlow pump is used in conjunction with the 1500X RF Generator for soft tissue ablation and offers the ultimate in ease of use while delivering a precise amount of infused saline.
StarBurst XL INFUSION RFA ELECTRODES
• A single device capable of producing scalable spherical ablations (3-5 cm)
• Reliable and repeatable ablations
• Multipoint temperature feedback with dynamic real-time reading
• 5 mm active tip allows for needle ablation
• Thin cable design
• Beveled surgical tip to facilitate hard tissue penetration
• Nine dies plus active trocar tip
• Five thermocouples
Pre-connected main cable
The main cable is pre-wired for ease of use.
UniBlate INFUSION RFA ELECTRODES
• UniBlate’s unique linear implementation electrode feature allows the user to determine the desired length of the active electrode
• Integrated cooling process after each ablation
• Offers complete ablation capabilities
• Fully compatible with the 500X RF Generator
• Single gauge cannula electrode with scalable active length of 1 – 2.5 cm
• Has a thermocouple
IMPORTANT RISK INFORMATION
INDICATIONS FOR USE: The Uniblate device is intended for tissue coagulation and ablation during percutaneous, laparoscopic, and intraoperative surgical procedures such as partial or complete ablation of unresectable liver lesions, osteoid osteoma, and palliation of pain associated with metastatic lesions involving bone in patients who are candidates for standard therapy.
DESCRIPTION: The UniBlate device consists of an isolated primary trocar with two infusion ports and a temperature sensor positioned at the distal end. The UniBlate device is available in 10cm, 15cm and 25cm lengths and has an integrated main cable and tubing assembly. To be used in conjunction with the RITA 1500X RF Generator and IntelliFlow Infusion Pump for soft tissue ablation.